Minimalism and cool crafty designs maketh the good guy designer.
Truth be told, there are all kinds of really cool designs for all kinds of different everyday items, and in this list compiled by From Up North, you’ll get to see the best of the best.
1. ‘Quercus’ desk lamp
2. A really cool chair that pops up from the ground
3. Layered wood desk with some amazing paintwork
4. Hammer/axe combo
5. An alarm that also makes coffee
6. Thout Designs’ UtiliTILE
7. A convenient purse that attaches to a bike frame
8. Night light/alarm clock combo
9. This really nice twisted wood table
10. A minimalist, quite green barbecue
11. It’s a wooden stool, but it’s also metal!
12. A nice wooden cord wrap
13. Corner Ladder
14. 10×42 Bench Live Edge Cedar Slab
15. A convenient pull out balcony
16. A minimalist, slightly rotated watch
17. The Panasonic Lumix Epochs collection, with three different and unique camera body designs
18. Levitating soap dish
19. A Sony Flamingo PS-F9 record player, straight outta 1982
20. The very retro Electric Cargo Bike
21. The so-called Reveal Watch
22. Frame Clock
23. The Lacoste L!ve helmet
24. A teacup
With a dedicated area to pull out the teabag once your tea is set
25. Smart alarm clock concept
Pretty cool, wouldn’t you say? Which one of these stunning design concepts was your favorite? Let us know in the comments!
Source: Daniel Nelson