No matter the season, or the occasion, the length and your attire, black nails can be pulled off anytime and with any clothing item imaginable.
It’s a very classy nail in a very rock chic kind of way.
Black nails look good with an oversized, white, woolen sweater. They look good with a long, red gown. They most certainly are at their best with a white tee, denim and a leather, biker or aviator jacket!
The length of the nails is to be considered and played with. Ornamenting the nail is also a possibility and a great one at that!
1. In this particular instance, the artist chose to ornament the nails with tho different styles.
2. The length can be too much for some, however the matte coat is everything!
3. You can combine your black nail with different colors as well!
I like the pattern on the middle finger!
4. The moon on a night sky!
5. Absolute stunning use of different textures!
6. Festival goers, take heed!
7. Minimalism reinvented!
8. Now this dotticure rocks my world!
9. Great use of negative space on this one!
I would reconsider the length!
10. The way the matte gray works to help bring out the patterns is amazing!
11. Good glitter gradiant!
12. French mani with a twist! The length is on point.
Very professionally executed! It is all in good taste!
13. I would stir away from the ornaments.
It is better to choose one technique and stick with it.
14. One more well executed pattern!
15. A short nail done right!
16. Gold chains for the bold!
17. Very composed, not tacky at all!
18. The gold striping tape adds glamour to the look!
19. Clear tips are quite hard to pull off!
Use at your discretion!
20. The galaxy locked in a nail!