ehuda Adi Devir is an Israeli artist, based in Tel Aviv, who creates cute comic book-style illustrations of his everyday married life. In an interview for HuffPost, Devir claims that his wife and the happiness and laughter she gives him, are the inspiration behind his art.
The couple met in the army, and their initial friendship blossomed into something more. They have been together for over eight years now. The situations Devir captures are real things that happen to them. However, they’re those little things that happen very often in every relationship, which makes the comics very relatable. The gallery of images is from 9gag.
1. Sharing is caring, right, honey? – Nope.
2. When she decides you’re working too much and you need a break
3. Just going for a jog could have unforeseen consequences
4. I’d do anything for love, but I won’t do that
5. To each their own…
6. Showers are optional anyway
7. Every work out must include Nutella
8. Um… I think I’ll pass…
9. He remembered to set the reminder, so it still counts
10. Different tactics required for mood improvement
11. A complete set of protective gear is needed when cooking and commenting is not appreciated
12. It’s not fun being the mosquitoes’ preferred meal
13. Overreacting? Never!
14. I’ve got nothing to wear? – Oh, for Goodness sake!
15. Every season is shedding season!
16. When you’re a lightweight, but you know he’ll take care of you
17. Everything is well in the world when she hugs you
18. Cuddles are the best!
Check out the first part of these adorable comics here.