You should not be lazy and relax even in the joyous period of holidays.
Keep yourself in good shape always!
Therefore, we will show you which exercises, or rather stretching asanas of yoga, effectively fight fatty deposits in the abdomen.
If you are not familiar with yoga yet, do not worry.
Do these exercises smoothly and do not forget about calm, deep breathing. After a week of daily practice you will notice pleasant changes in the figure!
Pose of cobra (Bhujangasana)
1. Lie on your stomach, bend your knees and keep your feet together.
2. Exhale, firmly press your hands to the floor and pull up the trunk slightly. In this position, inhale and exhale.
3. Take a breath, keep lifting the body until you completely straighten your arms. Remain for a while in this position. Strain your leg muscles. Be in this position for half a minute, do not forget about quiet breathing.
4. Exhale, bend your arms in the elbows and lower your body to the floor. Repeat the exercise 5 times, then relax.
Pose of onions (Dhanurasan)
1. Lie down on your stomach face down.
2. After exhaling, bend your legs in your lap. Pull your hands back and grab your left ankle by your left ankle, and your right arm on your right ankle. Breathe quietly.
3. After exhaling, start pulling your legs up. In doing so, raise your knees and stretch out your whole body.
4. Raise your head and take it as far back as possible. Neither the ribs nor the pelvic bones should touch the floor. Only the stomach carries the weight of the body. When fully stretch your legs up, connect the hips, knees and ankles. Remain in this position for 30 seconds. Remember the breath!
5. When exhaling, let go of your ankles, stretch your legs straight. Put your head and feet on the floor, relax.
Pose of the boat (Naukasana)
1. Lie on your back. Hands stretch along the body, legs together. Taking a breath, start simultaneously to raise your legs and reach for your feet.
2. When in this position, as shown in the picture, keep the balance for 30 seconds. Your body will “vibrate”. This is a normal process, but do not forget to breathe.
3. Slowly return to the starting position and relax. Repeat 3-5 times.
Pose of the board, or plank (Kumbhakasana)
The bar is considered the most effective pose for strengthening almost all muscles. There are many variations of the bar, but we offer you a basic version of yoga.
1. Stand on your hands and knees.
2. Pull your legs back, bend your socks so that your shoulders are right above your palms.
3. Lower your chin a little, the neck should continue the line of the spine. Draw your belly and go forward. Make at least three deep breaths and exhalations in this position. Repeat the movement 5 times.
The pose of freeing the wind (Pavanamuktasana)
1. The pose of freeing the wind (Pavanamuktasana)
2. After exhaling, bend your legs in your lap and slowly pull them to your chest. Grab your knees with your hands.
3. Remain in that position for a minute. Do not forget about deep breathing.
4. On exhalation, put your feet and hands on the floor.
5. Repeat the exercise 5 times.
With the help of these asanas, you will be able to tighten the abdominal muscles. But the result will be fixed if you try not to overeat and generally move more!
We wish you and your friends always to stay in great shape!